The School may currently be accessed through 13 PHD programs, a significant number of which are based within the framework of the International Cooperation Networks, which works to consolidate and recognize similar education.
For the 2009-2010 academic year, these programs have hosted over 100 trainee researchers.
- Comprehensive Health Care.
- Advances in mirobial and parasites biology.
- Forensic sciences and pathology.
- Genetic determinants, nutritional and enviromental growth and development.
- Medical and surgical specialities.
- Basic and applied research in veterinary.
- +Research and development of new drugs.
- Molecular medicine.
- Clinical Psychology and Psychobiology.